Shortest IV Course Ever.

Well, who would have known, there is such thing as good surprises!

Today I went down my clinic appointment at 9, it was supposed to be 8:30... but since I was up until 1:30 finishing IVs, and just had NO willpower to climb out of bed. I was ready for the big moment: pfts. The ultimate verdict. And to my surprise, after 10 days of intense physio, IVs, stationary bike (and eating out?) they were back up to 27%! (.80 L)

Dr. S immediately saw I was relieved (and maybe thankful I finally believed her? haha) and I was in and out of clinic in record time. To top it all off, my only disappointment about being discharged early was that I was not able to get my strength training program from E, the physiotherapist. Well, luckily we ran into her and she was able to show me the whole thing in clinic!

Shortest and most successful IVs ever. All this called for celebratory shopping and brunch. Time to resume the summer!

One Response so far.

  1. i miss having you on the floor! even though...i never really saw you? it still is lonely here without you! haha
    but i'm sooo glad it was only 10 days! woo. go L lungs!