Twinrix Strikes Back... Part Duex

Day two... still sore, woke up with huge headache (I think a migraine?), spent the day on the couch under piles of blankets watching Canada's Next Top Model re-runs.

P.S. Did I mention I have a giant thesis proposal due in 16 days?

Yes, I'm on my way to success.


But the remedy for a feverish day is a simple one:

  1. Tylenol. Takes a while to work, but it eventually kicks in. When I have a stubborn fever I alternate between Advil and Tylenol, because you can only take Tylenol (or Advil) every four hours... when you alternate you don't have to wait as long.
  2. Trashy TV. If you fall asleep during it (which you will) you won't feel disappointed that you missed something interesting. Also you don't really have to think while you watch it and, depending on the show, you may even feel better about yourself. 
  3. Ginger Ale and Kraft Dinner. About the only things I can eat while I am burning from the inside.
  4. Comfy couch and blankets--this combo actually feels like heaven.
  5. A nice sweatsuit. Comfy and stylish. What more can you ask for?

2 Responses so far.

  1. oh linds this sounds like the worst. sending positive vibes to break the fever and get rid of the migraine. at least the office, parks and rec, and 30 rock is all on tonight!!

  2. Unknown says:

    lindz the best thing to eat when you are sick or what i have eaten since i was really little and sometimes still do is bread/toast fingers dipped in corn syrup. yes i know it sounds gross but its is really good hehe