Photo evidence for your viewing pleasure

When you take a look around at other people's blogs they show you pictures of awesome transplant incision scars, or never-before-seen reactions to drugs or a step-by-step of a picc line insertion. Sadly, I have none of that interesting stuff to share with you today.

BUT I got bored enough to actually take photo evidence of what the Twinrix shot has kindly left behind... a sore, red, hard--did I mentioned sore?--bump.



In light of my terrible experience with this shot, I phoned clinic and asked if I could delay my second HPV shot that I have scheduled for next week. Mainly because, quite frankly, I can't afford to spend three days in bed again.

In an effort to not allow these photos to uglify my blog. Here are some pretty photos of my garden (well, it became the family garden) that we built in Collingwood this summer. (More to come later!)


 Discussing important things...


 Charles the bunny plotting to break in the garden (carrots are right behind him)


Taking it all in

Mom creeping from behind with the camera



What was in our garden?
Zucchini, carrots, snow peas, beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, various herbs and (perhaps) later some lettuce...

Charles the bunny not included.

One Response so far.

  1. ooo i love these photos...i mean not the big ugly bump one..that one is gross. haha but interesting. i cna't beleive it did that to you. but i love the chalet ones, now i can see it! cute garden!