Just plodding along

Not much new to report. . .

Went out for the first time in a long time last night to see Private Lives with a friend-- great show (I'm not one to provide detailed reviews of plays, sorry) though the ending was open to interpretation. What's more is I successfully climbed the 5000 billion stairs to our balcony seats (Royal Alexandra does not have an elevator)-- with my 02 of course, and sweating a couple of buckets after-- but we made it! Although today all my muscles are slowly starting to ache. . . maybe I'm not in as good of shape as I thought?

The night was a nice excuse to change from my "mom clothes". I've concluded that being on IVs (and doing a lot of physio) feels a lot like having a newborn (not that I have much experience there). There's not much time to do much else, the sweatpants/PJ attire, the shower abandonment, and the lack of sleep! 


Tuesday is clinic, so I'll find out if I will stay on this IV combo or not. I don't really think I'll be stopping IVs completely because A - they haven't really improved things much BUT B- they're holding me steady.

Anywho, just a quick update!