Free!

I am officially 'free' today! I had my picc line pulled (which is like a giant iv--I had left it in to make sure my infection was completely gone). Which means I can finally shower, stretch and wear a jacket with ease!

My pfts dropped slightly from 27% (.80 L) to 25% (.73 L), but I'm feeling great and have no infection symptoms, so we decided I was done with IVs. Apparently I'm a little bit of a wheezebag,  so we've increased my dose of Oxeze (like a ventolin puffer) to help me out. We're hoping the slight drop in pfts is just due to leftover inflammation from the infection.

I also have to start eating more (still). I somehow lost 1 kg in 2 weeks...gross. Some people would be happy to have their weight just melt away with ease, but I'm not so impressed. Haagen Daz round II, here I come! 

2 Responses so far.

  1. Ashley says:

    As much as you hate McD's it does the trick *hint hint*
    or just eat lots of take out food of every sort :P

  2. Funny enough, I've been eating McD's a couple of times a week (hashbrowns for breakfast). Annnd eating out a lot!!