Extra Homework

Today was my first day back to school after being off for over a month. I actually welcomed the routine again! The only drawback was that my body does not appreciate early mornings and I required a 2-hour 'nap' once I got home...

Good day overall, this is my first semester officially being a part-time student, so I'm going to have to adjust to the reduced workload. Not to mention that there is a possibility of the college teachers going on strike for three weeks, so that will force me to get creative with my time.

Tonight I had to do CPT for the first time in months. This is when my Mom "claps" my chest to help loosen secretions. Usually I just use the PEP or Active Cycle of Breathing, but I needed to add a little extra today because I have been hearing and feeling little cracks and pops in my lungs. This concerns me when it is deeper in my lungs because it means I have phlegm stuck--which is an open invitation to infection. So time to step it up and add an extra physio until that is officially cleared!

One Response so far.

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.